Banner 18

(7th December 2008 - Present)

This banner, in the end, proved to be a lot of hard work! First of all, I had a vortex in which I had made myself, and wanted to include, but later, it didn't work terribly well, faded out, on the actual site, so it was taken off. But, look out for this in the near future! I got a fantastic picture of a Cyberman for a trailer, up close and changed colours on either side, to give a glowing feel. Finally, I had an updated version of Microsoft Word, which allowed me to do new things. Just like the timings and stuff to the right-hand side, which they sort of blend in, giving a very good look. I got a picture of some Cybershades, and also the Doctor, in one of a Cyberman's eyes, from a trailer. Put all together, it looks really good (hopefully)! Read more about the logo in that section.

View the draft version of this banner here!

No comments: