Banner 12

(28th September 2008 - 5th October 2008)

It took me ages to do this banner, and it had a slightly different look to it than the others. This is the 2nd Sarah Jane Adventures banner, promoting the first episode of Series 2, The Last Sontaran. I took off the transparent Who logo this time, and just had it plain, plus I took off the Tardis from the background. I just wanted a nice, simple, colourful banner this time. Again, I had to find two pictures with dark edges, and eventually I did. There is the great one with Maria in, because beside the tree was dark, on the Sontaran I'd previously used in the last banner, but it's moved slightly. The same logo was used. I'd tried using words like 'Starts Monday, 4:35pm, BBC One', with the Sarah Jane Adventures logo, but it just looked messy!

No comments: